Read this and you can also download the entire complaint, Bryson Dillard’s attorney in his cause of action talks about Tom Dillard’s Well Established Business reputation. This is old news but fun to read about Tom Dillard’s past. Suit was filed in 1999. See the link Tom Dillard vs Las Vegas Tribune
DisclaimerThe entirety of this website is focused on news, information and opinion. The entirety of this website is an exercise in the Constitutional right of free speech. And the very nature of this webstite, unearthing and exposing information to the public that normally doesn't reach the public, places Steven Barket in the role of being a whistle blower. He should be recognized as such. All the information as well as the opinions on this website are backed by research and facts uncovered by Steven Barket. Opinion found throughout this website is solely the author's opinion.
- A Haunting, 30-Year-Old Latent Fingerprint Still Unidentified by Tom Dillard in Unsolved Murder of 7-Year-Old Alexander Harris
- Thomas (Tom) Dillard, ex-Las Vegas Metro Detective, Nailed in Jury’s Verdict
- Thomas Dillard, Detective: UNSOLVED HOMICIDE — Money is One Thing, A Human Life is an Entirely Different Thing
- Tom Dillard is back at it again!
- Getting Back to Basics with Tom Dillard
- About Barket
- Chris Hall LVMPD (cop)
- Daneale Feazell
- Dillard & E. Brent Bryson
- Dillard, Bryson Ex-Clients Lori VonWald, Larry VonWald ?
- This is a Whistleblower Site
- Tom Dillard Associates
- Tom Dillard’s Victims